- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
WillaKenzie Estate Perspective of Place Tasting
Discover the many diverse facets of our estate vineyard with a block by block tasting of our signature Pinot Noirs, each a dynamic expression of its own. As you arrive in the Estate Lounge, you will be swept away by the remarkable view of our southeast facing Kiana block. Your hosted tasting will begin with the elegant composition of our entire home – The Estate Pinot Noir, after which you will explore the unique personality of each limited production block-designate Pinot. As you taste, the neighborhoods of the Estate will come to life through a drone video tour from above, illustrating the majestic, rustic beauty of WillaKenzie. A small cheese and charcuterie accompaniment included.
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 6
- $50 per person ($25 for club members)