- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Willamette: The Pinot Noir Auction
April 3, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 4, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
In light of new public health measures for the state of Oregon, the Willamette Valley Wineries Association is reinventing the Fifth Annual Willamette: The Pinot Noir Auction as an entirely online event. This means we have made the decision to cancel the in-person events, including the related dinners and tastings, in accordance with statewide limitations on public gatherings.
All proceeds from the auction will support the marketing, branding, and education efforts of the WILLAMETTE VALLEY WINERIES ASSOCIATION.
The WVWA is a non-profit industry association dedicated to achieving recognition for Oregon’s acclaimed Willamette Valley as a premier Pinot Noir-producing region. Currently, the WVWA has more than 220 members representing wineries and tasting rooms throughout the Willamette Valley region from Portland to Eugene.
To learn more about the auction, please contact Lizzie Adelsheim at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.297.2962