- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wind Rose Cellars presents acoustic rock musician Kalan Wolfe
December 27, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Kalan Wolfe, a medicine musician living in Quilcene, Wash., will perform 7-9 p.m., Dec. 27 at Wind Rose Cellars in the Olympic Peninsula city of Sequim.
His music is a classic, yet unique blend, of folk and rock, with a reggae back bone, and an acoustic sound. Kalan released his second album, titled Magic & Gravity on Jan 10, 2019. This album contains the songs Gratitude and Man Song, which have been long requested by listeners. While his full band albums show excellent expression and representation of the songs, Kalan brings his biggest energy to his live performances, playing with a presence and dynamic which draws people in.
He is a regular at the Okanogan County Barter Faire, Sirens Pub in Port Townsend, The New Moon in Port Angeles, and, on occasion, The Papa’aloa Store, Sea Dandelion Cafe, and the Kava bars on the Big Island of Hawaii. He was a contestant for American Idol Season 2 in 2019 and got an invite to the Gold Ticket to Hollywood.