- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
Wind Rose Cellars presents Dawn Martin
April 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 31, 2020
Award-winning Wind Rose Cellars in Sequim, Wash., presents pianist/vocalist Dawn Martin, who will perform a variety of classic favorites.
Dawn has performed in a variety of bands throughout the Olympic Peninsula. As a soloist she plays a variety of classic singer/songwriter favorites from Carole King, Van Morrison, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Etta James, Marvin Gaye, Bill Withers, Patsy Cline, etc.
This is part of an ongoing a series of performances by Dawn at Wind Rose Cellars, which is scheduled to play host to her on the second Friday of each month in 2020.