- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Wind Rose Cellars presents Dawn Martin
October 9 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 31, 2020
Award-winning Wind Rose Cellars in Sequim, Wash., presents pianist/vocalist Dawn Martin, who will perform a variety of classic favorites.
Dawn has performed in a variety of bands throughout the Olympic Peninsula. As a soloist she plays a variety of classic singer/songwriter favorites from Carole King, Van Morrison, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, Etta James, Marvin Gaye, Bill Withers, Patsy Cline, etc.
This is part of an ongoing a series of performances by Dawn at Wind Rose Cellars, which is scheduled to play host to her on the second Friday of each month in 2020.