- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wind Rose Cellars presents live music with Bread and Gravy
February 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wind Rose Cellars in Sequim, Wash., presents on Feb. 22 the sounds of Bread & Gravy, a versatile, high-energy, fun-loving and easy-going band based in Washington state that plays as a duo, trio, quartet, quintet and sometimes more.
They are not only versatile in music styles, but they are also known for their ability to adapt to who and where they are playing by selecting specific music styles and band size that are most fitting for the venue or event.
Jokes flow. There is dancing, laughing and some good, good comfort music for your soul.
Bread and Gravy was voted in 2017 as No. 2 for “Best Live Performance Group” in the “Best on the Peninsula” category in the Peninsula Daily News.