- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Wind Rose Cellars presents The Tony Flaggs Band in concert
January 18 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Wind Rose Cellars on the Olympic Peninsula presents the Tony Flaggs Band, an Americana band, on Jan. 18 in Sequim, Wash.
The Tony Flaggs Bands plays music from The Band, Grateful Dead, Dylan, Allman Brothers, Doobie Brothers, Jackson Browne, The Beatles and Marvin Gaye.
Ed Schmid – mandolin, vocals
Gary Korb – guitar, vocals
Ken Emerson – bass
Ed Shisslak – percussion