- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Winderlea Friday Night Bites
September 25, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Friday Night Bites are Back!
Cheers to Fridays with bubbles and bivalves! Join us every Friday evening from 3pm until 6pm at our Estate Vineyard Tasting Room this summer as we bring back Friday Night Bites! Enjoy bottles and wines by the glass alongside oysters and cheese boards from Trellis Wine Bar & Kitchen as you take advantage of those long summer nights in wine country.
Reservations are required and you can reserve your table Here. We cap group reservations at a maximum of 4 people (including children and those not tasting). You can also call (503) 554-5900 or email Info@winderlea.com .
Friday Night Bites at Winderlea | 3pm to 6pm
JULY | 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st
AUGUST | 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th
SEPTEMBER | 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th
To Learn about all of our tasting room updates go here.
After hours at Winderlea will continue until Friday, September 25th.