- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Winderlea Friday Night Bites
August 7, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Friday Night Bites are Back!
Cheers to Fridays with bubbles and bivalves! Join us every Friday evening from 3pm until 6pm at our Estate Vineyard Tasting Room this summer as we bring back Friday Night Bites! Enjoy bottles and wines by the glass alongside oysters and cheese boards from Trellis Wine Bar & Kitchen as you take advantage of those long summer nights in wine country.
Reservations are required and you can reserve your table Here. We cap group reservations at a maximum of 4 people (including children and those not tasting). You can also call (503) 554-5900 or email Info@winderlea.com .
Friday Night Bites at Winderlea | 3pm to 6pm
JULY | 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st
AUGUST | 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th
SEPTEMBER | 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th
To Learn about all of our tasting room updates go here.
After hours at Winderlea will continue until Friday, September 25th.