- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Wine and Chocolate Pairing
February 4 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$35 – $53
Options are available to attend this event in Person or a “To Go“ Kit. Kits purchased to go must be ordered at least 48 hours in advance of pick up date. You will be contacted via email to confirm a pick up date.
In Person Event includes 4 artisan chocolates + 1 salted caramel paired with 5 wines and a bonus pour of our Sangria for $35. Or choose the VIP package which also gives you a glass of sparkling wine when you arrive plus a 2piece gift package of truffles to take home for $53. In person events does require reservations…we can accept limited walk ins for this event.
The Wine and Chocolate Pairing can be done self-guided (instructions included) and includes 4 artisan chocolate, 1 salted caramel and 5 2oz samples of wine.
If you would like your order delivered please email us prior to ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can go over your delivery options.