- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Wine and Fire at Desert Wind Winery
June 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15 – $25
PROSSER, Wash. — Summer nights in Washington’s Columbia Valley are things of beauty – the sun sinking behind the Cascades in the distance paints the desert sky with colors that are nothing short of magnificent.
Please join us as we celebrate these magical nights with an under the stars bonfire and barbecue paired with Desert Wind June Wine Club releases. Cost is $25 for general admission, but just $15 for wine club members and complimentary for Grand Reserve level members.
Please RSVP to Noel Johnson at email@example.com before June 9 to participate. For members who cannot stay for the dinner, please join us from 4-6 p.m. to pick up your releases and enjoy complimentary wine tasting.