- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Wine and Wreath Making at Sigillo Cellars
February 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
Wine & Wreath Making is Wednesday, Feb. 26 at Sigillo Cellars in Snoqualmie, Wash., and includes all plant supplies, wreath frame, fresh cut pussy willows, embellishments, aprons, easy step-by-step instructions.
TIME: 6 p.m. is check-In, 6:30 p.m. is the start of instruction, which ends at 8 p.m.
Small appetizers are available for purchase along with wine by the bottle or glass.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to reschedule into another event.