- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Wine and Wreath Making at Sigillo Cellars
February 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
Wine & Wreath Making is Wednesday, Feb. 26 at Sigillo Cellars in Snoqualmie, Wash., and includes all plant supplies, wreath frame, fresh cut pussy willows, embellishments, aprons, easy step-by-step instructions.
TIME: 6 p.m. is check-In, 6:30 p.m. is the start of instruction, which ends at 8 p.m.
Small appetizers are available for purchase along with wine by the bottle or glass.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No refunds. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to reschedule into another event.