- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Wine Country Bridal Showcase at the Clore Center
October 19, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
Say “I do” in the birthplace of Washington wine on Saturday, Oct. 19 from noon to 5 p.m., at the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center in Prosser, Wash.
The Wine Country Bridal Showcase at the Clore Center is the first wedding event to highlight the beauty and amenities of Prosser, Grandview and Sunnyside in Washington’s Yakima Valley. Join the Clore Center and the best wedding vendors in the region for a casually elegant afternoon of wedding planning. Wine and food will be available to purchase, so bring your crew and sip while you shop! Tickets on sale now!
Tickets include a chance to chat face to face with the area’s top wedding vendors and a gift bag with info, offers and swag.
$10/person +tax when purchased in advance
$15/person +tax when purchased at the door
Would you like to be a vendor? Interested in sponsoring? See the Vendor and Sponsorship Application attachment or email email@example.com.
Gold sponsors: Desert Wind Winery, Echo Shauntel Photography
Silver sponsors: Best Western – The Inn at Horse Heaven Hills, Luxe Beauty Lounge – Sunnyside