- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
Wine Country Bridal Showcase at the Clore Center
October 19 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
Say “I do” in the birthplace of Washington wine on Saturday, Oct. 19 from noon to 5 p.m., at the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center in Prosser, Wash.
The Wine Country Bridal Showcase at the Clore Center is the first wedding event to highlight the beauty and amenities of Prosser, Grandview and Sunnyside in Washington’s Yakima Valley. Join the Clore Center and the best wedding vendors in the region for a casually elegant afternoon of wedding planning. Wine and food will be available to purchase, so bring your crew and sip while you shop! Tickets on sale now!
Tickets include a chance to chat face to face with the area’s top wedding vendors and a gift bag with info, offers and swag.
$10/person +tax when purchased in advance
$15/person +tax when purchased at the door
Would you like to be a vendor? Interested in sponsoring? See the Vendor and Sponsorship Application attachment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gold sponsors: Desert Wind Winery, Echo Shauntel Photography
Silver sponsors: Best Western – The Inn at Horse Heaven Hills, Luxe Beauty Lounge – Sunnyside