- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Wine Down with Bells Up | Virtual Tasting & Conversation
May 23, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and Money Honey Sara as we chat with some of our favorite wine people, near and far, on our new Facebook Live series, “Wine Down with Bells Up: Virtual Tasting + Community Conversation.”
More than just a virtual tasting where you sit and watch other people drink wine (boring), we’re taking the opportunity to drink wine AND introduce you to some of our favorite wine lovers on Saturdays at 3:00 p.m. pacific time (6:00 p.m. eastern time) for roughly a half hour or so. We’ve been blessed to have made some terrific friends in the industry, and we can’t wait to share their fabulosity with you!
Crack open a bottle (or two) and join us as we stream our conversation via the Bells Up Winery page on Facebook Live.