- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Wine Down with Bells Up | Virtual Tasting & Conversation
May 23, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and Money Honey Sara as we chat with some of our favorite wine people, near and far, on our new Facebook Live series, “Wine Down with Bells Up: Virtual Tasting + Community Conversation.”
More than just a virtual tasting where you sit and watch other people drink wine (boring), we’re taking the opportunity to drink wine AND introduce you to some of our favorite wine lovers on Saturdays at 3:00 p.m. pacific time (6:00 p.m. eastern time) for roughly a half hour or so. We’ve been blessed to have made some terrific friends in the industry, and we can’t wait to share their fabulosity with you!
Crack open a bottle (or two) and join us as we stream our conversation via the Bells Up Winery page on Facebook Live.