- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Wine Down with Bells Up | Virtual Tasting & Conversation
May 2 @ 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Join Winemaker Dave and Money Honey Sara as we chat with some of our favorite wine people, near and far, on our new Facebook Live series, “Wine Down with Bells Up: Virtual Tasting + Community Conversation.”
More than just a virtual tasting where you sit and watch other people drink wine (boring), we’re taking the opportunity to drink wine AND introduce you to some of our favorite wine lovers on Saturdays at 3:00 p.m. pacific time (6:00 p.m. eastern time) for roughly a half hour or so. We’ve been blessed to have made some terrific friends in the industry, and we can’t wait to share their fabulosity with you!
Crack open a bottle (or two) and join us as we stream our conversation via the Bells Up Winery page on Facebook Live.