- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Wine glass painting class at Oak Knoll Winery
February 8 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$30
There is no experience necessary for this wine glass painting glass on Saturday, Feb. 8 at historic Oak Knoll Winery as we’ll provide all the supplies and our collection of finished glasses for inspiration.
We’ll show you the tips and tricks to painting glass and guide you through this very personalized, functional work of art. Come enjoy a couple hours of glass art, food, wine, and fun.
Must be 21 years of age or older. Food and drink may be purchased at the event. (No outside food or beverage.)