- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Wine & Live Music with The Elephant at Kriselle Cellars
June 19, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us on the patio for some live music & summer festivity, June 19. We will have The Elephant performing live from 5 – 8pm to kick off the season! Reservations required!
About the Band: Local rock duo featuring flavors of alternative, indie, acoustic rock and Americana. Fan of Radiohead, The Pixies, Avett Brothers and The Black Keys will enjoy The Elephant.