- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wine & Live Music with The Elephant at Kriselle Cellars
June 19 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us on the patio for some live music & summer festivity, June 19. We will have The Elephant performing live from 5 – 8pm to kick off the season! Reservations required!
About the Band: Local rock duo featuring flavors of alternative, indie, acoustic rock and Americana. Fan of Radiohead, The Pixies, Avett Brothers and The Black Keys will enjoy The Elephant.