- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Wine Marketing Roundtable via Walla Walla Community College
April 5 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
The Wine Marketing Roundtable, a project of Walla Walla Community College’s Enology & Viticulture program and Department of Continuing Education, is a regular conference of people involved with wine marketing and sales.
This program, led by allows people to learn current best practices from local/regional experts.
Registration is free, and it can be done online starting here.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, this session will take place via video conferencing. You will be e-mailed a meeting link prior to the session, and a Zoom link will be emailed to you.
To register by phone, call (509) 527-4331.
April 5, 2021 agenda
— Welcome & Introductions. Marilyn Hawkins, Hawkins & Company PR, Ashland, Ore., and Danielle Swan-Froese, Program Coordinator/Office Manager, College Cellars, Walla Walla Community College, Wash.
–– Lessons from a Pandemic – What we learned, what we hope to get rid of, and what we need to keep. Dawn Loeliger, Co-owner, TruthTeller Winery; Walla Walla & Woodinville, Wash.
–– Phone a Friend: Pro Tips for Customer Engagement & Tele-Sales. Kristine Bono, General Manager, Tertulia Cellars; Walla Walla & Woodinville, Wash & Dundee, Ore.
— 5 Email Automation Pro Tips. Erica Walter, Chief Words Officer, Erica Walter Writes; Walla Walla, Wash
This Marketing Roundtable runs 4-5:15 p.m. Everyone is welcome, and while there is no charge, registration is required. Register through the website below.
For registration questions, contact Danielle Coila, Department of Continuing Education, WWCC, at email@example.com or (509) 527-4331.
For more information or recommendations, contact Hawkins via mhawkins@PRHawk.com and (509) 876-8202 or Swan-Froese via firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 524-5170.