- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wine Marketing Roundtable via Walla Walla Community College
June 1 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
The Wine Marketing Roundtable, a project of Walla Walla Community College’s Enology & Viticulture program and Department of Continuing Education, is a regular conference of people involved with wine marketing and sales.
This program, led by allows people to learn current best practices from local/regional experts.
Because of the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic, this session will take place via video conferencing. You will be e-mailed a meeting link prior to the session, and a Zoom link will be emailed to you.
To register by phone, call (509) 527-4331.
June 1 agenda
Welcome & Introductions – Marilyn Hawkins, Hawkins & Co., PR, Walla Walla, and Danielle Swan-Froese, Walla Walla Community College
So, What’s Happening on Red Mountain — Shae Frichette, Co-Owner, Frichette Winery, Benton City
Wine & Storytelling — Dawn Loeliger, co-owner, TruthTeller Winery, Walla Walla and Woodinville
How to Work Well with a Mobile Food Vendor — Tom Bennett, owner, Fiasco Wood-Fired Pizza, Walla Walla
Breaking Through in a Crowded Digital World — Jeremy Schubert, President, Lunabean Media, Portland, Ore.
Managing Marketing in a Small, Individually Owned Winery — Brad Binko, winemaker/owner and certified sommelier, Eternal Wines and Drink Washington State, Walla Walla.
This Marketing Roundtable runs 4-6 p.m. Everyone is welcome, and while there is no charge, registration is required. Register through the website below.
For registration questions, contact Danielle Coila, Department of Continuing Education, WWCC, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 527-4331.
For more information or recommendations, contact Hawkins via mhawkins@PRHawk.com and (509) 876-8202 or Swan-Froese via email@example.com or (509) 524-5170.