- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wine on the Rock: Wine and Chocolate
February 16 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until February 16, 2020
Wine on the Rock: Wine & Chocolate features members of the Winery Alliance of Bainbridge Island in Washington’s Puget Sound as award-winning producers pair their wines with local chocolates as part of Valentine’s Day celebrations.
Grab your sweetheart (or friend) and join five of the seven Bainbridge Island wineries for wines paired with local chocolates. A Valentine’s Day weekend treat you won’t want to miss.
Event will take place at each winery from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday & Sunday. Ticket purchase is good for both days (one visit at each winery) and includes:
– Special event wine glass
– Wine tasting at each of the wineries – Amelia Wynn, Eagle Harbor Wine Co., Eleven Winery, Fletcher Bay Winery & Rolling Bay Winery
– Chocolate to complement the wine tasting
– Four-bottle wine tote