- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Wine Wednesday at Youngberg Hill with Jordan Bailey
August 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please join us for our Annual Music Night Series, supporting local musicians every Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Wine, beer & a food truck is available. There is no cover charge. Come enjoy with us!
GENRE: Singer/Songwriter, Pop, Pianist
BIO: From McMinnville, Ore., Jordan Bailey started singing at 8-years-old and hasn’t looked back. An accomplished performer beyond her years. This fresh-faced singer/songwriter/pianist is a girl with a big voice, brimming with passion and ready to make herself known!