- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Wine Wednesday | International Tour – Spanish Edition | The Cottage
September 30 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$5
Wine Wednesday No. 8. Each week we’ll be featuring a local winery for tastings…$5 buys you 3 tastings! Retail bottles will be available; the tasting fee will be applied toward your purchase, or enjoy a bottle with dinner for a $15 corkage fee.
Reservations (https://resy.com/cities/bol/the-cottage-bothell) recommended but not required.
This week is another get-out-of-town event as we’re going on a guided tour of Spanish wines with our rep from Vehrs. It’ll will be deep into September, but if you squint just right the warm glow of the fire glinting off the ceiling will look like the sun setting on the Spanish coast.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.