- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Wine Wednesday | Nine Hats Wines | The Cottage
October 28, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5
Wine Wednesday No. 12. Each week we’ll be featuring a local winery for tastings…$5 buys you 3 tastings! Retail bottles will be available; the tasting fee will be applied toward your purchase, or enjoy a bottle with dinner for a $15 corkage fee.
Reservations (https://resy.com/cities/bol/the-cottage-bothell) recommended but not required.
In the beginning there was one wine, a 2007 red blend that was striking in quality, approachable and delicious. It was crafted with impeccable attention to detail and the benefit of top-quality grapes. People loved it. But not every occasion calls for the same wine, so Nine Hats brought their advantages of winemaking expertise and vineyard relationships to an expanded portfolio of affordable, sophisticated wines styled for the modern consumer.
Originally blended from the declassified wines created for Long Shadows’ portfolio, Nine Hats stepped out of the shadows to put tasty, easy drinking, everyday wine in a bottle. We still rely on Long Shadows’ talented winemaking team to craft our wine, and friends like you to drink it.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.