- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Wine Wednesday – Trivia Edition
September 23, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wine Wednesdays take a twist in the fall!
Starting September 16, we switch from musical guests to trivia.
From 6-8 pm every Wednesday, we will host a fun mid-week evening of trivia.
Michelle from The Wandering Vine will offer food that must be pre-ordered with your tickets.
To attend these events, you agree to follow all OHA guidelines, and you agree not to hold Youngberg Hill, our staff, performers, or vendors liable should they be exposed to COVID-19 at the event. To secure your spot, we encourage you to make reservations in advance.
We will host the event inside of our event center, so we are strictly limited to no more than 75 guests. To ensure attendance we are requiring a $10 registration fee which will be applied towards your drink purchase.
– 6 person limit per party.
-Trivia night is 21, and over, please leave the children at home (including fur babies).
-Outside food is allowed.
-Please keep at least 6 feet apart.