- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Wine Wednesday | Two Vintners Winery | The Cottage
September 23, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$5
Wine Wednesday No. 7. Each week we’ll be featuring a local winery for tastings…$5 buys you 3 tastings! Retail bottles will be available; the tasting fee will be applied toward your purchase, or enjoy a bottle with dinner for a $15 corkage fee.
Reservations (https://resy.com/cities/bol/the-cottage-bothell) recommended but not required.
This week we welcome Two Vintners Winery. Two Vintners was founded in 2007 with a partnership between an acclaimed young winemaker, Morgan Lee, and the owners of Covington Cellars, David and Cindy Lawson. At the time, Syrah and Merlot were the outcast varietals of the wine industry. However, the quiet secret among those in the Washington wine scene was that they are two of the best varietals the state had to offer. Thumbing our nose to those unfortunate trends created the foundation of the Two Vintners label. This willingness to do the unpopular but delicious has guided the brand as we have progressed, this has helped us create wines that you won’t see anywhere else.
Wine at Two Vintners is about the experience. Branching out. Trying new styles. New varietals. We want to expose you to wines that show how unique Washington wine can be. Our goal is to make a wine that you want to share with your friends and family. We want our wine to be shared, experienced, and accessible to all, something special that everyone will enjoy.
ABOUT THE COTTAGE
The Cottage is a full-service restaurant specializing in local, farm-to-table fare on a rotating, seasonal menu. Almost everything is made in-house, and we frequently know the farm from which the ingredients hail! Our full bar features a number of offerings from small, local purveyors including beer, wine, and craft cocktails. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and aim to create an experience unlike anywhere else.