- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- This event has passed.
Winemaker dinner at Tucannon Cellars with Castle Catering
July 13, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$115
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Tucannon Cellars will stage its first winemaker’s dinner with Castle Catering and winemaker/owner Phil Warren on Friday, July 13 at its Sugar Pine Barn along the western slope of Red Mountain.
The Warrens collaborate with Columbia Valley chefs to create a special five-course meal that is seasonally fresh with local ingredients to pair with some of Tucannon Cellars’ top wines. Cost is $115 per person.
For ticket information and a full menu, visit our event page.