- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
Winemaker dinner at Tucannon Cellars with Castle Catering
July 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$115
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Tucannon Cellars will stage its first winemaker’s dinner with Castle Catering and winemaker/owner Phil Warren on Friday, July 13 at its Sugar Pine Barn along the western slope of Red Mountain.
The Warrens collaborate with Columbia Valley chefs to create a special five-course meal that is seasonally fresh with local ingredients to pair with some of Tucannon Cellars’ top wines. Cost is $115 per person.
For ticket information and a full menu, visit our event page.