- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Winemaker dinner at Tucannon Cellars with Castle Catering
July 13, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$115
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Tucannon Cellars will stage its first winemaker’s dinner with Castle Catering and winemaker/owner Phil Warren on Friday, July 13 at its Sugar Pine Barn along the western slope of Red Mountain.
The Warrens collaborate with Columbia Valley chefs to create a special five-course meal that is seasonally fresh with local ingredients to pair with some of Tucannon Cellars’ top wines. Cost is $115 per person.
For ticket information and a full menu, visit our event page.