- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Winemaker Dinner featuring Yardy Eugene
February 12 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
We are partnering with Chef Isaiah Martinez of Yardy Eugene to bring our guests a meal they won’t soon forget. Our winemaker, Leo Gabica, and Chef Isaiah have been expertly pairing flavor packed courses with Sweet Cheeks wines. Sweet Cheeks Winery is honored to celebrate diversity in all its forms and to partner with Yardy Eugene to bring you a night of incredible Afro-Caribbean food and Sweet Cheeks wine.
For safety, tickets are sold as tables and selling quickly! Inquire with our event team for availability. Cheers!