- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Winemaker Picnic & Barrel Auction
August 15 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150.00
Mix and mingle with Washington state’s premier winemakers on the grounds of the beautiful Chateau Ste. Michelle during the 2019 Winemaker Picnic and Barrel Auction on Aug. 15.
Taste more than 100 regional wines, including exclusive vintages and samples straight from the barrel; enjoy delicious food pairings curated by some of the Northwest’s most renowned chefs and restaurateurs; then bid on limited release-wines in the barrel auction.
Featured chefs offering delicious food pairings include Tom Douglas of Etta’s and Tom Douglas Catering, Lisa Nakamura of Gnocchi Bar, Lisa Dupar of Lisa Dupar Catering, Brian Gojdics of Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria, Kurt Beecher Dammeier of Beecher’s Cheese, Shawn Applin of RN74 Seattle and Ryan Donaldson of Gather Kitchen & Bar. Dessert from Molly Moon’s, Conversation and Trophy Cupcakes will round out the pairing offerings.