- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Winemaker Picnic & Barrel Auction
August 15 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150.00
Mix and mingle with Washington state’s premier winemakers on the grounds of the beautiful Chateau Ste. Michelle during the 2019 Winemaker Picnic and Barrel Auction on Aug. 15.
Taste more than 100 regional wines, including exclusive vintages and samples straight from the barrel; enjoy delicious food pairings curated by some of the Northwest’s most renowned chefs and restaurateurs; then bid on limited release-wines in the barrel auction.
Featured chefs offering delicious food pairings include Tom Douglas of Etta’s and Tom Douglas Catering, Lisa Nakamura of Gnocchi Bar, Lisa Dupar of Lisa Dupar Catering, Brian Gojdics of Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria, Kurt Beecher Dammeier of Beecher’s Cheese, Shawn Applin of RN74 Seattle and Ryan Donaldson of Gather Kitchen & Bar. Dessert from Molly Moon’s, Conversation and Trophy Cupcakes will round out the pairing offerings.