- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Winemaker Picnic & Barrel Auction
August 15, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm$150.00
Mix and mingle with Washington state’s premier winemakers on the grounds of the beautiful Chateau Ste. Michelle during the 2019 Winemaker Picnic and Barrel Auction on Aug. 15.
Taste more than 100 regional wines, including exclusive vintages and samples straight from the barrel; enjoy delicious food pairings curated by some of the Northwest’s most renowned chefs and restaurateurs; then bid on limited release-wines in the barrel auction.
Featured chefs offering delicious food pairings include Tom Douglas of Etta’s and Tom Douglas Catering, Lisa Nakamura of Gnocchi Bar, Lisa Dupar of Lisa Dupar Catering, Brian Gojdics of Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria, Kurt Beecher Dammeier of Beecher’s Cheese, Shawn Applin of RN74 Seattle and Ryan Donaldson of Gather Kitchen & Bar. Dessert from Molly Moon’s, Conversation and Trophy Cupcakes will round out the pairing offerings.