- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Winemaker Tasting Series
November 19, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40.00
Join Senior Associate Janik Livera and Winemaker Arnaud Thierry for a guided tasting of 5 Church and State varietals. Tasting will include single varietals along with single vineyard wines. Guests will also have the opportunity to taste a selection of cured meats and cheeses along with accompaniments to complement the wine and to educate themselves on pairing suggestions. The wine shop will be available to purchase bottles including those signed by Arnaud for holiday gifts and cellar investments.