- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Winemaker Tasting Series
November 19 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40.00
Join Senior Associate Janik Livera and Winemaker Arnaud Thierry for a guided tasting of 5 Church and State varietals. Tasting will include single varietals along with single vineyard wines. Guests will also have the opportunity to taste a selection of cured meats and cheeses along with accompaniments to complement the wine and to educate themselves on pairing suggestions. The wine shop will be available to purchase bottles including those signed by Arnaud for holiday gifts and cellar investments.