- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
Wings Over Wine Picnic
August 22, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$75
Join us Saturday, August 22nd from 4-7pm at Domaine de Broglie for a unique experience featuring Wings Over Wine and their incredible birds of prey at Domaine de Broglie! During this event, guests may witness Perch Wildlife Education release a rescued and rehabilitated bird from the Turtle Ridge Wildlife Center back into the wild.
Guests will relax on our lawn while taking in the magnificent view and indulging in individual Mezza boxes filled with hummus, grape leaves, Tabouleh salad, fresh pita, and a bottle of Domaine de Broglie wine.
This event is open to all guests, with a limit of 4 people per reservation.
Reservations include a designated spot on the lawn or at a table, picnic baskets abounding with delectable Middle Eastern cuisine, and a set of your own Govino glasses accompanied by bottle of our newly released 2019 Rosé of Pinot Noir.
A portion of each ticket will be donated to Wings Over Wine and Perch Wildlife Education to support their missions to provide medical care and rehabilitation for future patients as well as continue to fulfill their commitment to the conservation of Oregon’s native birds of prey.