- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Wings Over Wine Picnic
August 22, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$75
Join us Saturday, August 22nd from 4-7pm at Domaine de Broglie for a unique experience featuring Wings Over Wine and their incredible birds of prey at Domaine de Broglie! During this event, guests may witness Perch Wildlife Education release a rescued and rehabilitated bird from the Turtle Ridge Wildlife Center back into the wild.
Guests will relax on our lawn while taking in the magnificent view and indulging in individual Mezza boxes filled with hummus, grape leaves, Tabouleh salad, fresh pita, and a bottle of Domaine de Broglie wine.
This event is open to all guests, with a limit of 4 people per reservation.
Reservations include a designated spot on the lawn or at a table, picnic baskets abounding with delectable Middle Eastern cuisine, and a set of your own Govino glasses accompanied by bottle of our newly released 2019 Rosé of Pinot Noir.
A portion of each ticket will be donated to Wings Over Wine and Perch Wildlife Education to support their missions to provide medical care and rehabilitation for future patients as well as continue to fulfill their commitment to the conservation of Oregon’s native birds of prey.