- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Winter Warm Up at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards with Gloria’s Black Bean Soup
November 21, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
Nothing is better on a cool afternoon than a bowl of Gloria’s Black Bean Soup at Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards
Gloria brings the taste of Puerto Rico with her famous black bean soup with yucca. It is served with plantain chips and avocado. Priced at only $10, it will sell out fast.
PLEASE – NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS.