- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Winter Warm Up at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards with Gloria’s Black Bean Soup
November 21 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
Nothing is better on a cool afternoon than a bowl of Gloria’s Black Bean Soup at Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards
Gloria brings the taste of Puerto Rico with her famous black bean soup with yucca. It is served with plantain chips and avocado. Priced at only $10, it will sell out fast.
PLEASE – NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS.