- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
January 17 - January 19
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until January 26, 2020
Nestled among the snow-caped hilltops and glacier fed waters of Lake Chelan, Winterfest is the perfect escape to a winter wonderland. Save the date for two back-to-back weekends (Jan. 17-19, 24-26, 2020) of wine and ale tasting, ice carving, snowga, beach bonfires, spectacular fireworks and more! The snow-inspired festivities offer fun for the entire family.