- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
January 18 - January 20
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until January 26, 2020
Nestled among the snow-caped hilltops and glacier fed waters of Lake Chelan, Winterfest is the perfect escape to a winter wonderland. Save the date for two back-to-back weekends (Jan. 17-19, 24-26, 2020) of wine and ale tasting, ice carving, snowga, beach bonfires, spectacular fireworks and more! The snow-inspired festivities offer fun for the entire family.