- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Women Winemaker Flight
March 19 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$20
In honor of Women’s History Month we are hosting a flight of wines all produced by Women Winemakers in Portland.
Our flight will include two wines from Hip Chicks do Wine plus a seasonal Sangria, plus one wine each produced by Athena Pappas of Boedecker Cellars, Anne Hubatch of Helioterra Wines and Pam Walton of Willful Wines. Wine by the glass, bottle or growler are available for purchase along with a small plate menu.
Flights are $20 per person and Reservations are Required. CLICK HERE to purchase tickets. Not ready to attend our event in person? We also have an option to get this flight “To Go” available for pick up from the winery or local delivery.