- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Woodinville After Hours Wine Walks
September 30, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 7, 2021
Woodinville “After Hours” Wine Walks returns for four consecutive Thursday nights, starting Sept. 16, and each will be staged from 4-8 p.m. by Woodinville Wine Country.
Cost is $25 per week, and each of the four districts will represented during the course of the four weeks:
Sept. 16 – Hollywood District (check in at Milbrandt Vineyards)
Sept. 23 – Warehouse District (check in at Pondera Winery)
Sept. 30 – Artisan Hill District (check in at The PicNic Table Café, 18672 142nd Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072)
Oct. 7 – Downtown District (check in at Woodinville Wine Country headquarters, 13590 NE Village Square Drive, Suite 1030, Woodinville, WA 98072)
After wrapping up your work day, join your friends, relax and wander through Woodinville Wine Country to discover some of the exceptional local wineries. Price includes access to participating wineries and 12 tasting tickets with the ability to purchase additional tickets on-site at check-in.
BYO glass or purchase one for $5 at check-in.
Participating wineries for the Hollywood District: Village Wines (presenting LOVE THAT RED Winery), Heritage Restaurant (presenting Martedi Winery), 425 Cellars, Goose Ridge, Sky River Mead, Cascade Cliffs, Torii Mor Winery, Zerba Cellars, Otis Kenyon Wines, Milbrandt Vineyards, Dusted Valley Vintners
Participating wineries for Warehouse District: Ambassador Wines of WA, Bunnell Family Cellar, Long Cellars, Simpatico Cellars, Warr-King Wines, Pondera Winery, Quiddity Wines, Synne Cellars, Love That Red Winery, Wit Cellars, Sol Stone Winery, Elevation Cellars, Michael Florentino Cellars
Participating wineries for the Artisan Hill District: Pomum Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Damsel Cellars, Lobo Hills, Three of Cups Winery, Cedergreen Cellars, Aspenwood Cellars, Descendant Cellars and Auclair Winery
Participating wineries for the Downtown District: Rocky Pond Winery, Bayernmoor Cellars, TruthTeller Winery, Ancestry Cellars, Brian Carter Cellars, Adams Bench Winery, Alexandria Nicole Cellars