- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Woodinville Cruisers Car Show at Matthews Winery
September 22 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Bring a car to show or just come view some amazing vehicles at Matthews Winery on Sunday, Sept. 22.
We will be honoring a brave young car enthusiast battling cancer, and she will be awarding the Emily’s Choice Award for her pick of favorite car. Food will be available for purchase by Plaza Garcia Express.