- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
Wreaths and Wine at The Great Oregon Wine Company
December 6 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$80
Kick off the holiday season at The Great Oregon Wine Company by enjoying a glass of wine or flight of ransom spirits while creating your own holiday wreath.
Jeremi, local farmer and shop owner of Pollinate Flowers, will lead you in a wreath making demonstration and assist you in the creation of your own wreath. All materials, tools and products are provided by Pollinate Flowers from their farm right up the road. Wine or spirits flight and wreath are all included in the ticket cost.
Ticket cost: $80 with wine and wreath materials included
Space is limited so reserve your tickets now.
RSVP on Facebook and share with friends and family.