- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Wreaths and Wine at The Great Oregon Wine Company
December 6, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$80
Kick off the holiday season at The Great Oregon Wine Company by enjoying a glass of wine or flight of ransom spirits while creating your own holiday wreath.
Jeremi, local farmer and shop owner of Pollinate Flowers, will lead you in a wreath making demonstration and assist you in the creation of your own wreath. All materials, tools and products are provided by Pollinate Flowers from their farm right up the road. Wine or spirits flight and wreath are all included in the ticket cost.
Ticket cost: $80 with wine and wreath materials included
Space is limited so reserve your tickets now.
RSVP on Facebook and share with friends and family.