- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Yakima Mulled Wine Walk features AntoLin Cellars
December 14, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until December 21, 2019
On Saturday, Dec. 14, downtown Yakima’s three tasting rooms — AntoLin Cellars, Gilbert Cellars and Kana Winery — plus specialty wine shop Stems will be serving up warm spiced wine along side a variety of gifts, perfect for the wine lover on your list.
- 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tasting room open noon – 7 p.m.
Two Saturdays before Christmas, we invite you to finish up your holiday shopping in style in downtown Yakima.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.