- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Yakima Mulled Wine Walk features AntoLin Cellars
December 14, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:30 pm on Saturday, repeating until December 21, 2019
On Saturday, Dec. 14, downtown Yakima’s three tasting rooms — AntoLin Cellars, Gilbert Cellars and Kana Winery — plus specialty wine shop Stems will be serving up warm spiced wine along side a variety of gifts, perfect for the wine lover on your list.
- 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tasting room open noon – 7 p.m.
Two Saturdays before Christmas, we invite you to finish up your holiday shopping in style in downtown Yakima.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.