- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Yoga at Eola Hills Winery
December 21, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
The perfect blend for a mellow, feel-good Monday night. We begin with a 75 minute, all-levels yoga class, and then stay after class for a post-class beverage. Charcuterie available, but you’re also welcome to bring a picnic to enjoy with your wine after class. Please note, because this class is held indoors, face masks will be required for the duration of class.