- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Yoga Now, Wine Later at Milbrandt Vineyards/Ryan Patrick Wines in Woodinville
August 14 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30am on Tuesday, repeating until September 26, 2018
Join us for Yoga & Wine at Milbrandt Vineyards in Woodinville on Tuesdays, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The drop-in fee is $20. The intro offer for the first three classes for $30 — $10 per class.
The Wine & Yoga Package is 12 classes for $150. That package includes a wine club membership for two months, which comes with all the benefits of Milbrandt Vineyards or Ryan Patrick Wines club memberships (Unbound or Gold Tiers).
* Already a member of both clubs? Receive a yoga and wine gift basket.
There is free parking. Please bring a yoga mat. Arrive 15 minutes early to sign in.
The instructor is David Flennikin, whose style of yoga is a mixture of hatha and vinyasa that should warm you up gently. Every class is uniquely structured around the capabilities of the people that attend. There will be work involved, yet that work may simply be letting go and relaxing.
Minor injuries can generally be worked around, as long as he is made aware of the situation. It’s about having fun, so bring a mat and a smile … and look forward to that glass of wine afterwards.