- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Yoga + Wine at Gard Vintners
June 7, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$20
YOGA + WINE
Join us for our Monthly Yoga & Wine class at Gard Vintners Woodinville
144th Ave NE Suite D
Once per month; Sundays at 10:30am
January 5th, February 2nd, March 1st, April 12th, May 10th, June 7th, & July 12
Club Members: FREE for you +1 guest
(CLUB MEMBERS: email Christina to RSVP, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Whether you are a seasoned yogi or a beginner–this class is ALL levels and everyone is invited! Christina Scarsorie, local yoga teacher, wino, and tasing room manager at Gard Vintners will lead everyone through the fun and gentle practice.
Our yoga practice will begin with some simple breathing techniques to help silence the mind, followed by gentle stretching, a few standing balancing postures, all while connecting our mind with our body.
After our soothing & rejuvinating yoga practice, we will roll up our yoga mats and head to the tasting room bar where Christina will ALSO pour a tasting flight of Gard Vintners award winning wines.
(Or you can choose to sit down and relax with a glass of wine of your choice).
– All Levels
– Bring your own mat
– 21 + only
– Limited Space
– Tasting flight or glass of wine is included in ticket price
– Minimum of 5 people per class
10% off all bottle purchases!
Small print:There is a MINIMUM of 5 people for each class. If the tickets sold are less than 5, Christina will contact you the day before, and let you know that the class has been cancelled, and you can request a REFUND or you can TRANSFER your ticket to another date. Thank you for understanding!
Email Christina w/ any questions: Christina@gardvintners.com
(Tasting Room Manger & Yoga Instructor)