- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Yoga + Wine at Gard Vintners
May 10 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$20
YOGA + WINE
Join us for our Monthly Yoga & Wine class at Gard Vintners Woodinville
144th Ave NE Suite D
Once per month; Sundays at 10:30am
January 5th, February 2nd, March 1st, April 12th, May 10th, June 7th, & July 12
Club Members: FREE for you +1 guest
(CLUB MEMBERS: email Christina to RSVP, email@example.com)
Whether you are a seasoned yogi or a beginner–this class is ALL levels and everyone is invited! Christina Scarsorie, local yoga teacher, wino, and tasing room manager at Gard Vintners will lead everyone through the fun and gentle practice.
Our yoga practice will begin with some simple breathing techniques to help silence the mind, followed by gentle stretching, a few standing balancing postures, all while connecting our mind with our body.
After our soothing & rejuvinating yoga practice, we will roll up our yoga mats and head to the tasting room bar where Christina will ALSO pour a tasting flight of Gard Vintners award winning wines.
(Or you can choose to sit down and relax with a glass of wine of your choice).
– All Levels
– Bring your own mat
– 21 + only
– Limited Space
– Tasting flight or glass of wine is included in ticket price
– Minimum of 5 people per class
10% off all bottle purchases!
Small print:There is a MINIMUM of 5 people for each class. If the tickets sold are less than 5, Christina will contact you the day before, and let you know that the class has been cancelled, and you can request a REFUND or you can TRANSFER your ticket to another date. Thank you for understanding!
Email Christina w/ any questions: Christina@gardvintners.com
(Tasting Room Manger & Yoga Instructor)