- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
You Be the Judge!
April 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40
How do wine judges pick their winners? What really goes on at wine competitions? Experience it for yourself in this amazing opportunity to be the judge in our special competition tasting! Guided by Julian Scholefield of Okanagan Crush Pad and chair of the Judging Committee for the Okanagan Wine Festival Society, this is sure to be a great evening of tasting!