- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Yule at Oran Mor with Winter Dance
December 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
The annual Yule Party and Christmas Dinner at Oran Mor with Winterdance Celtic Christmas celebration with guest vocalist Amelia Hogan and the Murray Irish Dancers.
Social hour and Dinner from 5-6 p.m. Performance from 6-8 p.m.
Tickets for Performance $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
Dinner $20 a person.
Oran Mor will be serving a special plated Holiday dinner at $20 a head. Reservations highly recommended as our Yule Party usually sells out! (Menu will be available Shortly!)
Tickets available at tasting room 505-310-1525 and While Away Books.
Molly’s Revenge with guest vocalist Amelia Hogan and Irish dancers will present Winterdance, an evening of music, song and dance associated with the festive season. The performance will include Christmas songs both old and new, all played with a Celtic twist, and something new for our regulars.
The core of the Winterdance show is the dynamic Celtic trio called Molly’s Revenge. The band recently released their 14th album titled The Lucky Set. This year they will be joined by guest vocalist Amelia Hogan, who sang with the show last year, along with the Murray Irish dancers from Portland and the Turco Irish Dancers from the Bay Area. As always, this 14th Annual Celtic Christmas Celebration will capture the traditional spirit of the season and warm the hearts of all who attend.