- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Yule at Oran Mor with Winter Dance
December 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
The annual Yule Party and Christmas Dinner at Oran Mor with Winterdance Celtic Christmas celebration with guest vocalist Amelia Hogan and the Murray Irish Dancers.
Social hour and Dinner from 5-6 p.m. Performance from 6-8 p.m.
Tickets for Performance $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
Dinner $20 a person.
Oran Mor will be serving a special plated Holiday dinner at $20 a head. Reservations highly recommended as our Yule Party usually sells out! (Menu will be available Shortly!)
Tickets available at tasting room 505-310-1525 and While Away Books.
Molly’s Revenge with guest vocalist Amelia Hogan and Irish dancers will present Winterdance, an evening of music, song and dance associated with the festive season. The performance will include Christmas songs both old and new, all played with a Celtic twist, and something new for our regulars.
The core of the Winterdance show is the dynamic Celtic trio called Molly’s Revenge. The band recently released their 14th album titled The Lucky Set. This year they will be joined by guest vocalist Amelia Hogan, who sang with the show last year, along with the Murray Irish dancers from Portland and the Turco Irish Dancers from the Bay Area. As always, this 14th Annual Celtic Christmas Celebration will capture the traditional spirit of the season and warm the hearts of all who attend.