- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
YVC Grape to Glass Gala Winemaker’s Dinner and Auction
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$65.00
The annual Grape to Glass Gala includes a Winemaker’s Dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners’ wines, a silent auction and dancing.
Yakima Valley Vintners, the Yakima Valley College teaching winery, is on the YVC Grandview campus. The facility offers students studying in the college’s Vineyard & Winery Technology Program the opportunity for hands-on technical training in the area of viticulture and enology.
This year, the annual Grape to Glass Gala will include a Winemaker’s Dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners’ wines, a silent auction and dancing. Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Vineyard & Winery Technology Program.
The Gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers. If you purchase a table for 8 guests, you will be treated to priority service and special event recognition for you, your business and your guests on the program and during announcements throughout the evening activities.
Ticket prices increase to $75 on May 1, 2019.
Advance purchase only.