- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
YVC Grape to Glass Gala Winemaker’s Dinner and Auction
May 18 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$65.00
The annual Grape to Glass Gala includes a Winemaker’s Dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners’ wines, a silent auction and dancing.
Yakima Valley Vintners, the Yakima Valley College teaching winery, is on the YVC Grandview campus. The facility offers students studying in the college’s Vineyard & Winery Technology Program the opportunity for hands-on technical training in the area of viticulture and enology.
This year, the annual Grape to Glass Gala will include a Winemaker’s Dinner paired with Yakima Valley Vintners’ wines, a silent auction and dancing. Proceeds will benefit student scholarships for the Vineyard & Winery Technology Program.
The Gala is also a way to celebrate the success of graduates from the program who are working in the grape and wine industry. Join us to celebrate their success as we showcase the work they are doing with local employers. If you purchase a table for 8 guests, you will be treated to priority service and special event recognition for you, your business and your guests on the program and during announcements throughout the evening activities.
Ticket prices increase to $75 on May 1, 2019.
Advance purchase only.