- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
Search results for "Stottle"
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Wash. — Next month’s U.S. Open Golf Championship at Chambers Bay west of Tacoma is viewed as the most important sporting event ever staged in Washington state, and the Washington State Wine Commission has made...
- Posted May 18, 2015
LACEY, Wash. – An Olympia winery earned best-of-show honors at the annual Capital Food & Wine Festival Competition. Sovereign Cellars, owned and operated by Denny and Kathy Gross, took home the top trophy for its 2012 Merlot,...
- Posted April 4, 2015
With the way other Rhône varieties grow in the Pacific Northwest, then Viognier seems like a sure bet, too. Yet Viognier, a white grape variety from the Condrieu region of the Northern Rhône Valley, is a maddening...
- Posted August 24, 2014
Tempranillo, the primary red grape of Spain’s Rioja region, has been planted in the Pacific Northwest since at least 1995, when Earl Jones at Abacela put his first vines in the ground in the Umpqua Valley near...
- Posted July 27, 2014
SEATTLE – The annual Seattle Wine Awards, one of the most generous wine competitions in America, has announced its 2014 results. This year, 309 wines won unanimous double gold medals, meaning all judges on a panel gave...
- Posted June 2, 2014
A Yakima Valley winery using estate grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills earned best in show at the annual Capital Food & Wine Festival Competition. Coyote Canyon Winery, whose tasting room is in the Vintners Village in...
- Posted April 9, 2014
SEATTLE – More than 850 wines were awarded medals Thursday in Washington’s largest wine competition. The results of the eighth annual Seattle Wine Awards were announced. Of the 1,105 entries – the largest ever – nearly 80...
- Posted May 24, 2013
LACEY, Wash. – A Yakima Valley winery won best in show for its chocolate fortified wine at the annual Capital Food & Wine Festival competition. Horizon’s Edge Winery, a longtime winery in the Rattlesnake Hills region of...
- Posted March 25, 2013