- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "#2019harvest"
Future Wine Expo
The Future Wine Expo on May 12-13 provides a two-day experience for wineries, service providers, importers, and distributors – where knowledge and vision will frame a platform upon which you will be able to profoundly impact your...
- Posted May 12, 2020
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are being picked, transported, crushed and stored. It’s the height of activity so where better to send photojournalist Richard Duval but to a different...
- Posted September 17, 2019