- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "4 cellars"
4 Cellars by Little Big Town 2016 Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $25
John Freeman of Waterbrook Winery oversees the production of these wines for country music stars Little Big Town, and this brand partnership has become a hit for Precept Wine. Some of the top vineyards in Washington –...
- Posted June 1, 2019