- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
All posts tagged "abacela"
2020 Greatest of the Grape
The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association will present the 50th anniversary of the Greatest of the Grape event that has its roots in Roseburg, Ore. It was the first event of its kind where local fine wine is...
- Posted March 21, 2020
25th anniversary Valentine’s Day dinner at Abacela
The annual Valentine’s Day dinner at Abacela on Feb. 14 will feature a selection of library wines celebrating 25 years of this historic winery in Southern Oregon. Served in the beauty of our Vine and Wine Center,...
- Posted February 14, 2020
Restaurant O Wine Dinner With Abacela
Join Restaurant O, along with internationally famous Abacela, for a wonderful evening on Saturday, Dec. 14 that will be filled with delicious foods and fabulous wines. This is an event that you won’t want to miss! Every...
- Posted December 4, 2019