- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "abetina pinot noir"
Ponzi Vineyards 2016 Abetina 2 Vineyard Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, $110
Luisa Ponzi and her family have been researching block-focused blends of Pinot Noir clones in the Willamette Valley for more than 40 years. It began with their 22-clone research project in 1975 for Oregon State University within...
- Posted June 2, 2019