- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "alexana"
Alexana Winery 2016 Fennwood Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton $65
For the second straight vintage, Bryan Weil uses 38-acre Fennwood Vineyard from the Yamhill-Carlton to earn our top rating. These vines were less than a decade old at harvest, and the site’s early promise attracted the attention...
- Posted March 24, 2019
Alexana Winery 2016 Zena Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, Eola-Amity Hills $65
This stunning Salmon-Safe vineyard, purchased by Jackson Family Wines in 2013 and downwind of the Van Duzer Corridor, typically leads to Pinot Noir that earned our top rating. Bryan Weil extends that tradition for Alexana Winery in...
- Posted March 9, 2019
Alexana Winery 2016 Revana Vineyard Estate Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $49
Texas cardiologist Madaiah Revana’s pursuit of Pinot Noir continues to flourish and mature in Oregon’s Dundee Hills, and his flagship Pinot Noir represents an overview his 46 acres in vineyard. So this spans 18 soil types and...
- Posted December 16, 2018