- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
All posts tagged "alexana"
Alexana Winery 2016 Fennwood Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton $65
For the second straight vintage, Bryan Weil uses 38-acre Fennwood Vineyard from the Yamhill-Carlton to earn our top rating. These vines were less than a decade old at harvest, and the site’s early promise attracted the attention...
- Posted March 24, 2019
Alexana Winery 2016 Zena Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, Eola-Amity Hills $65
This stunning Salmon-Safe vineyard, purchased by Jackson Family Wines in 2013 and downwind of the Van Duzer Corridor, typically leads to Pinot Noir that earned our top rating. Bryan Weil extends that tradition for Alexana Winery in...
- Posted March 9, 2019
Alexana Winery 2016 Revana Vineyard Estate Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $49
Texas cardiologist Madaiah Revana’s pursuit of Pinot Noir continues to flourish and mature in Oregon’s Dundee Hills, and his flagship Pinot Noir represents an overview his 46 acres in vineyard. So this spans 18 soil types and...
- Posted December 16, 2018