- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
All posts tagged "alexana"
Alexana Winery 2016 Fennwood Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton $65
For the second straight vintage, Bryan Weil uses 38-acre Fennwood Vineyard from the Yamhill-Carlton to earn our top rating. These vines were less than a decade old at harvest, and the site’s early promise attracted the attention...
- Posted March 24, 2019
Alexana Winery 2016 Zena Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, Eola-Amity Hills $65
This stunning Salmon-Safe vineyard, purchased by Jackson Family Wines in 2013 and downwind of the Van Duzer Corridor, typically leads to Pinot Noir that earned our top rating. Bryan Weil extends that tradition for Alexana Winery in...
- Posted March 9, 2019
Alexana Winery 2016 Revana Vineyard Estate Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $49
Texas cardiologist Madaiah Revana’s pursuit of Pinot Noir continues to flourish and mature in Oregon’s Dundee Hills, and his flagship Pinot Noir represents an overview his 46 acres in vineyard. So this spans 18 soil types and...
- Posted December 16, 2018