- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "alexana"
Alexana Winery 2016 Fennwood Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton $65
For the second straight vintage, Bryan Weil uses 38-acre Fennwood Vineyard from the Yamhill-Carlton to earn our top rating. These vines were less than a decade old at harvest, and the site’s early promise attracted the attention...
- Posted March 24, 2019
Alexana Winery 2016 Zena Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, Eola-Amity Hills $65
This stunning Salmon-Safe vineyard, purchased by Jackson Family Wines in 2013 and downwind of the Van Duzer Corridor, typically leads to Pinot Noir that earned our top rating. Bryan Weil extends that tradition for Alexana Winery in...
- Posted March 9, 2019
Alexana Winery 2016 Revana Vineyard Estate Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $49
Texas cardiologist Madaiah Revana’s pursuit of Pinot Noir continues to flourish and mature in Oregon’s Dundee Hills, and his flagship Pinot Noir represents an overview his 46 acres in vineyard. So this spans 18 soil types and...
- Posted December 16, 2018